Keystone Accountability is working with Civicus and Accountable Now on an initiative called Resilient Roots. We are collaborating with civil society organizations around the world, supporting them with resources and grants to carry out activities designed to improve their accountability to their primary constituents. These pilot projects will examine the factors which increase public support and trust in civil society organizations, to identify different pathways to greater, longer-lasting efficacy and legitimacy.
We are now looking for new partners based in Latin America, the Middle East & North Africa, Asia & the Pacific, and any other French speaking countries, to join the initiative.
If your organization is based in one of these geographies and interested in exploring new approaches to accountability and resilience, this is the opportunity you have been waiting for!
Each partner organization will be provided with the funding, technical support, and tools needed to bring these pilot projects to life. We will work closely with each selected project to:
- Refine and finalise the pilot project plan
- Identify capacity gaps and organise training or expert input to support pilot project implementation
- Measure baselines for both accountability to primary constituents and resilience
- Continuously assess progress, providing the evidence partners will need to course correct
- Share experience and learning across all pilot project partners
- Create a strategy for sustaining the resulting accountability practices as they are demonstrated to be effective
If this sounds of interest, please review the Application Guidelines. And if you would then like to apply, please complete the initial application form. The deadline for applications is 18th June 2018.