Networks gave the following feedback on the survey:
- How strongly would you recommend the survey to other networks? Average rating: 8.1 / 10.
- How likely would your network be to take part in the survey again in the future? Average rating: 7.7 / 10.
- How likely are you to take actions as a result of findings in the survey? Average rating: 9.5 / 10.
- How useful has the survey findings been in the last 12 months? Average rating: 7.5 / 10
Examples of how the survey findings have been used:
- “The evaluation validated our performance and has been shared with donors to show the quality of our work”
- “Very useful for strategic planning purposes, it provided us with clear arguments and reasons to promote some changes in particular related to communications and members’ support”
- “We never did such a structured internal assessment as the Keystone survey before, so this meant an improvement for the professionalization of the network management”
- The questionnaire administered to network members.
- A sample report presented back to networks.
- The overall report for the whole cohort.
- The client satisfaction survey carried out by Keystone after the survey was complete.
Keystone and iScale also produced a step-by-step guide to implementing the survey.