Keystone offers a professional evaluation service for programmes and projects, that helps organisations understand their contribution to social changes.
We emphasise improvement and learning as the primary purposes of evaluation.
Our process for conducting evaluations usually involves:
- Clarification of the Theory of Change of the programme or project being evaluated
- Design evaluation to capture required elements (e.g., counterfactuals and other comparators for triangulation)
- Elaboration/verification of indicators flowing from the theory of change to assess the programme/project
- Data collection, including surveys and other techniques for getting feedback from the programme’s/project’s constituents
- Report back to constituents of evaluation results. This serves as a means of validation of the evaluation findings. It is also a moment for dialogue and learning
- Preparation and presentation of evaluation report